PracticeEvolve, incorporating Linetime and SOS, are a forward-thinking legal practice management software provider. With a clear pathway to the Cloud, our innovative methodology and focus on development within the software, allows us to offer our clients leading edge solutions, accommodating law firms of all sizes.
With offices based across the globe, we have been able to expand our client base to support law firms across Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the UK. Offering feature rich software functionality across document automation, workflow management, financial tracking and much more.
At PracticeEvolve, our vision is to become the most respected legal tech provider, this coupled with our strong belief that people are the key to success, has given us clear focus for business development, and so as we seek to grow, we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
What we offer:
We offer an amazing company culture, great work life balance, pension, competitive salary, hybrid working model – 2 days working from Linetime office in Leeds and 3 remote, career progression and much more.
About the role:
This is a very exciting opportunity for a legal bookkeeper to provide software support to our clients in UK/Ireland.
- Ensure that customer’s expectations are met and exceeded wherever possible.
- Assisting our clients to use Practice Evolve software through phone support.
- Actioning inbound and outbound support requests through Freshdesk ticketing system.
- Develop in depth knowledge of Practice Evolve software and systems and collaborate with escalations to the Developer team to deliver improved integration services.
- Conduct remote trouble shooting sessions with clients to provide detailed information.
- Provide accounts support to IRE & UK clients
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of Practice Evolve products and services.
- Communicating promptly, clearly and accurately with clients and internal teams.
- Logging and updating tickets
- Resolve/escalate incidents/requests
Required skills for this role:
- 2-3 years experience working as a legal bookkeeper
- Enjoy helping and resolving issues with clients
- Relevant Accounting Qualification
- Experience with accounting software
- A confident communicator, able to communicate effectively with clients
- Dedicated and committed to providing an exceptional service
We are always looking for talented individuals with passion for perfection through action, if you’re interested in joining us complete the form below.