To embrace SRA and OFR guidelines, and to drive down lower PII costs, SOS recognises that legal businesses need to demonstrate they adhere to a range of ongoing risk and compliance procedures.
- SOS project managers are COFA certified/Lexcel qualified
- Case management workflows can be tailored to underpin any risk, compliance or outcomes-focused regulation (OFR) procedure
- Workflow templates to underpin compliance are available to new SOS Connect sites
- Many SOS Connect sites are already managing compliance within the system
- SOS consultants have direct experience of working in law firms
- SOS Connect is fully tailorable in all areas
SOS Connect will enable you to adhere to OFR, risk and compliance legislation with more confidence.