Major business system roll-outs require momentum and focus. Your SOS project manager will co-ordinate your SOS Connect implementation to the agreed budget and timescale.
- Detailed implementation plan with key milestones
- COFA certified and Lexcel qualified
- Direct experience of working in law firms
SOS project managers ensure they liaise closely with clients and encourage a collaborative approach. They will drive your project forward, work to agreed milestones and aim to update stakeholders on a weekly basis (at least).
- They will plan your project
- Produce and maintain your project management documents
- Manage the project scope and change control
- Manage and mitigate project risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Co-ordinate resources in collaboration with colleagues and your firm
SOS project managers are experienced experts
All SOS project managers have direct experience of working in the legal profession in accounts, IT or fee earner roles. They are also Lexcel qualified and/or COLP certified so they can help advise you on risk management and compliance during your project roll-out.