SOS has built a reputation for developing comprehensive legal accounting software that is highly effective whilst remaining easy to use.
SOS Connect continues to offer highly automated posting routines, bank reconciliation, BACS and CHAPS modules to help accounts departments operate efficiently and accurately.
SOS Connect’s electronic posting slip functions for example, are changing the way firms operate, streamlining their entire operations. Completely replacing paper ‘chitty’ requisitions, they generate receipts automatically or on-screen, and submit them electronically to the accounts department.
The accounts department then simply authorises the transaction, which creates the live posting on the system.
This more efficient approach speeds up the account posting process, reduces errors and avoids missed disbursements which are difficult to reclaim.
SOS Connect provides clear and concise ledger views and layouts that have long been respected in the marketplace. SOS accounting functionality includes:
- Integrated client / nominal / purchase ledgers
- Conflict search and anti-money laundering routines
- Electronic posting slips
- Pre-payments and accruals
- Automatic bank reconciliation
- Interest calculator / interest scans
- Deeds and wills register
- Archive files register
- Undertakings register
- Cheque printing (both standard and security cheques)
- Credit control
- Debtor letters and statements
- On-screen billing
- Comprehensive matter and management reporting
- Standard ODBC report writer
- BACS and CHAPS modules
- Latest online, analytical (OLAP) reporting module